School Cultural Camps Includes
School Cultural Camp includes the following:
- Catering: Main Meals, morning and afternoon tea snacks
- Ferry and National Park Fees
- Guided Trail and Beach Walks
- Cultural camp activities listed to the right
School Camp Activities
- Bush Trail Walks -(Foods)
- Beach Walks -(Stories & Shell Fish Collecting)
- Traditional Games
- Weaving with Local Natural Fibres
- Dance Lessons
- Music Lessons; Didgeridoo and Clap Sticks
- Local Stories and Language
- Boomerang Lessons
- Boomerang Design and Construction
- Aboriginal Astronomy and Star Gazing
- Spear Throwing Demonstration
- Local Significant Site Walks
- Food and Medicines Walk and Talk
Booking cancellation fees apply
Booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to booking date -50% of cost applies
Booking is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to booking date -70% of cost applies
- 2 days 1 night @ $285. Per person
- 3 days 2 nights @ $385. Per person
Please email or call for an updated accurate quote as accommodation and catering prices change with time.
Minimum camp numbers may apply.
Qualifications, Insurance, Work Cards, Checks & Risk Assessments
- Local Aboriginal family owned and run business.
- Impeccable safety record due to stringent safety procedures.
- Approved Education Queensland contractor with ‘One School ID’ number.
- We have full comprehensive ‘Public Liability Insurance to 20 Million’ and provide a Certificate of Currency.
- We provide ‘Risk Assessment and Management Matrix Forms’ for every session.
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards: Qld and NSW.
- Current First Aid and First Response Certificates.
- Current Police Check.
- Fully qualified Aboriginal cultural facilitator educator with 18 years experience in cultural education.
- Certificate 4 Youth Worker.
- Experienced Health Worker.
error: Content is protected !!